GATE 2013 Online Application Form at www.iitb.gate.ac.in – Apply Online
Indian Institute of Sciences(IISc) in association with Seven IITs has started accepting GATE 2013 Online Application Form it means GATE 2013 Online Apply on it’s official website at www.iitb.gate.ac.in.
We all know that IITs are considered in one of the most finest institutes for higher level studies of post graduate like M.E, M.Tech and also for Ph.D as well. So we can guess how many students there are out there right now who want to apply for GATE 2013.
But they all are facing problems while they applying for GATE 2013 so here we provides information on how can you get rid from this type of problems and how can you apply successfully for GATE 2013.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology.
The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance of a candidate. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate engineering programmes (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also used by Public sector units for employment screening purposes.
For apply to GATE exam simply follow the simple steps given below and if you have any query or face problem while applying then don’t hesitate to share it with us we are here for help you.
First of all you need to signup if you haven’t done it and even if you have to signup again even though you have applied for before as that id won’t working till now.
Applicants with an Yahoo! email address may have a problem during registration in the online application website.
They may not see the mails in their INBOX. They must use alternate email addresses. All users already registered should follow these instructions to ensure receipt of future emails.
Steps which should be followed in order to apply for GATE 2013 :
- You must first register yourself, by providing a valid email address. Choose this carefully to be the one you check frequently, as all communications to you from the GATE offices will be sent to this address (Do not use anybody else’s email address; Only one person can register with one email address).
- Upon registration, an email will be sent with a link. You will be required to choose a password when you click on the link. Choose a password that is not easily guessable (should not be, for example: your name, DOB, 12345, asdf, etc.), so as to ensure that the data you provide is not accessible to any person other than yourself.
- Next you will see an application form to be filled in. Keep the following information ready:
- Personal information
- Communication Address (Important: PIN Code)
- Eligibility Degree Details (College address, PIN Code of College)
- GATE paper, Choice of GATE examination cities
- High quality image of your photograph conforming to these requirements
- Good quality image of your signature (in .jpeg format) conforming to requirements similar to photograph
- Optional: PDF/JPEG files of supporting documents (Eligibility & Category Certificates) (max file size: per file 0.5 MB; see more details below in section ‘supporting documents’)
- Optional: Your Netbanking login and password to make the application fee payment (only for Male applicants).
- Fill in the necessary data in the online application form following instructions given there. Upload the required soft copies of photo and signature.
- Optional: You may upload PDF files of supporting documents conforming to the eligibility (except principal’s certificate) and category requirements given below in section Supporting Documents
- You will have to select one of the two payment option (details given below) while filling the online form.
- The GATE Online Applicant Interface allows you to enter data, “Save” partially filled form, “Logout”, and resume filling in by logging in again.
- Once you finally submit the application, no further changes to the application can be made by the applicant.
- Applicants who have selected online payment option will follow the instructions given below for online netbanking in payment section and complete payment process. Those who have selected challan payment option will directly proceed to the next step.
- You will then see a link to “Download filled Application”. You have to download a PDF file from this link and print it. It will contain two pages as mentioned below
- Page 1: Instructions and Address slip where you need to send hard copy
- Page 2: Copy of application form with bottom part showing certificate to be signed by principal (if need be)
- Those applicants who select “bank challan” mode of payment, have to click on “Download Challan for payment” and take a print of this page, that contain 3 copies of challan to be processed with bank
Now click on the link given below to signup for GATE 2013 and to get an unique id an password which will be sent to your email address so keep this in mind that the login to this interface is through your chosen email address and a password so keep this information safe and do not disclose the email id and password to anyone.
Click here : GATE 2013 Online Apply
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.