MPPSC State Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2012 Online Application | Notification – www.mppsc.nic.in :
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission had declared MPPSC State Services Examination notification 2012 and invites MPPSC State Civil Services Exam Online Application form 2012 on it’s official website at www.mppsc.nic.in.
As per the latest notification published on main portal site of commission applications for the MP State Services exam 2012 has been started by them. Any candidates who have fulfill their criteria can apply for this written exam.
Brief details regarding to this recruitment exam are carried out and listed below and for complete details please refer official advertisement which is in Hindi Language.
List of recruitment that will be done through this exam is as per below.
Sr. NO – Name of Post – Grade
1. State Administrative Service (Deputy Collector) – II
2. State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police) – II
3. State Accounts Service – II
4. Commercial Tax Officer – II
5. District Excise Officer – II
6. Assistant Registrar, Co-operative Societies – II
7. District Organiser, Tribal Welfare – II
8. Labour Officer – II
9. District Registrar – II
10. Employment Officer – II
11. Area Organiser, Tribal Welfare – II
12. Block Development Officer – II
13. Assistant Director, Food/District Civil Supplies Officer – II
14. Project Officer, Social/Rural Intensive Literacy Project -II
15. Assistant Director, Public Relations – II
16. Principal, Panchayat Secretary, Training Institute – II
17. District Officer Women and Child Development – II
18. Chief Instructor (Anganwadi/Gram Sevika Training Centre) – II
19. Assistant Director, Women and Child Development – II
20. Superintendent (Institutions) – II
21. Assistant Project Officer (Special Nutrition Programme) – II
22. Area Organiser (M.D.M.) – II
23. Project Officer (Integrated Child Development Project) – II
24. District Commandant, Home Guards – II
25. Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit – II
26. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner – II
27. Superintendent, District Jail – II
28. Chief Municipal Officer – II
29. Subordinate Civil Services Naib Tahsildar (Executive) – III
30. Assistant Superintendent, Land Records – III
31. Commercial Tax Inspector (Executive) – III
32. Excise Sub-Inspector (Executive) – III
33. Transport Sub-Inspector – III
34. Co-operative Inspector/Co-operative Extension Officer (Executive) – III
35. Assistant Labour Officer – III
36. Assistant Jailor (Executive) – III
37. Sub-Registrar (Executive) – III
38. Chief Executive Officer (Janpad Panchayat) – III
39. Chief Municipal Officer – III
Age Limit : 21 to 30 Years as per the rules and regulation mentioned in notification ( Age Relaxation details can be obtain from advertisement)
Education Qualification : Should held Graduate or Post Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India. ( For detailed info related to priority and other please refer official notification)
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online application : 5th October 2012
Last Date for Online Application : 4th November 2012
Starting Date of Exams : 24th February 2013
Selection Procedure :
Candidates who have applied for this exam will have to attend first of all Preliminary Exam and after that who will successfully crack prelim will be called for Main Exams.
* Preliminary Examination – for selection of candidates for the Main Examination (Objective type questions).
* Main Examination – for final selection of candidates for the various services and posts mentioned above Main Examination (written and interview). The scheme of examination and syllabus of different subjects would be as mentioned in notification.)
How to Apply :
All those candidates who fulfill their conditions and think that they are eligible then they can apply for this exam by only method of application which is online and application can be done from given below websites.
In order to apply successfully for this exam candidates need to pay exam fees by credit card, internet banking or MP Online authorized any Kiosk center by Cash. Please note that only online application will be consider as applicable as no method for apply will be taken into consideration like posts or direct application.
Note : The application could be rejected on finding any dissimilarity between the information provided in the application form of the Preliminary Examination and that of the Main Examination.
For complete details like physical ability, grade pay or pay scale, syllabus, exam pattern, exam centres and all other rules and regulations that should be done by candidates, please click on link given below.
Click here : MPPSC State Services Examination notification 2012
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.