upsconline.nic.in – IES/Engineering Services Examination 2013 | Notification & Application Form :
Union Public Service Commission had declared UPSC IES 2013 Notification for Indian Engineering Services Examination and inviting IES online application form 2013 on it’s official website at upsconline.nic.in and also on upsc.gov.in as well.
UPSC is recruiting eligible candidates for various posts of Engineering Services in Indian Government Department for branches like Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications engineering etc.
Nowadays, Engineering has become trends and the first priority choice for students to make their career so there is rush for all those examinations which are about the engineering. so obviously we can expect how much excitement will be about this UPSC engineering services examination for recruitment of various vacancies.
We all know that UPSC conducts consider to be one of the most toughest examinations of all time related with Indian Services throughout the country. At this time there are more than 700 posts for which this examinations is going to be held on 28th of June 2013.
Age Limit :
- Only those candidates can apply whose age would be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st of January 2013.
- Candidates must have a degree claimed in any related Engineering department from any government recognized university or institute. Also candidates must have passed both the examinations of Institution Examinations conducted by the Institution of Engineers, India.
How To Apply:
- All the candidates are requested to apply online as there is no other media by which they can apply. All the candidates who fulfill condition to apply online have to made application online at upsconline.nic.in. Please keep in mind that you must submit application before last date for filling the applications which is 6th of May 2013.
- Make sure that provided details by you in application should match your actual qualification so that you won’t face any trouble at a time of document verification and can proceed further as well.
UPSC IES Admit Cards 2013 :
- Eligible candidates will get their admit cards before Three Weeks from the examination from upscadmitcard.nic.in.
Instructions for the Written Examination:
- All the candidates will have to bring Black pens with them. No other colored pen or pencils should be allowed for marking the OMR Answer sheet.
Written Examination will conclude 2 papers:
- Section I- Objective Papers
- Section II- Conventional Papers
The written examination contains general awareness alongwith knowledge of current events, Indian History and some questions might cover understanding of English. The other part of the paper will have respective engineering related questions as of either Civil Engg; Electrical Engg; Electronics Engg; etc.
Most importantly, there will be negative marking system of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. We advise that you should download full advertisement or notification from link given below.
Click Here : Apply Online
Official Website : upsconline.nic.in