www.comedk.org – COMEDK PGET 2013 Application Form, Notification and Eligibility :
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka in short COMEDK has revealed COMEDK PGET 2013 Notification for their Post Graduate Entrance Test on its official website www.comedk.org.
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2013-2014, for Indian national candidates aspiring to pursue Post Graduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry in the State of Karnataka, in Member Institutions of the Consortium (Medical and Dental Colleges).
It is a Entrance examination which is compulsory for all candidates who want to get admission in the all medical and dental colleges in Karnataka State. On basis performance in this examination, you will be able to get admission in courses like Post Graduation in Medical Degree, Medical Diploma, Dental Degree or Dental Diploma. This examination is Commencement of the Academic Year 1st May, 2013.
Important Dates for COMEDK PGET – 2013 :
- Online Application Starting Date : 10th December, 2012
- Online Application Closing Date : 10th January, 2013
- Online Test Admission Ticket uploading date : 15th January, 2013
- COMEDK PGET – 2013 Examination Date : 3rd February, 2013
- Examination Answer Key Publishing Date : 3rd February, 2013
- Last Date of the Download Answer Key : 7th February, 2013
- Publishing COMEDK PGET – 2013 Test Score : 16th February, 2013
- Publishing of Rank List : 27th February, 2013
- Last Date for Dispatch a Rank Card : 8th March, 2013
Eligibility Creteria :
Candidate must passed their MBBS/BDS from any recognized institute by MCI/DCI, And they must have complete their intern-ship before 30th April, 2013.
Examination Pattern :
It is a MCQ(Multiple Choice Questions) type examination. In this examination 180 MCQ will be asked and you will be allow to give answers in 180 Minutes(3 Hours). Most important thing is there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in this examination.
How To Apply for COMEDK PGET 2013 Exam :
- Candidate can visit official website of the COMEDK “www.comedk.org”.
- Now click on “PGET-2013 Online Application Form is Uploaded”.
- But wait before you fill it we advise you to go through Instruction for filling the Application Form.
- After read all information you can click on the “I Agree” button.
- Now you have a COMEDK PGET – 2013 Application Form.
- Fill all the information very carefully and Submit it.
For more information about COMEDK PGET 2013 Examination you can visit the official website or Notification.
Click Here : COMEDK PGET 2013 Exam Notification
Click Here : COMEDK PGET 2013 Exam Brochure
Click Here : Apply Online
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.