www.jnu.ac.in : Jawaharal Nehru University has declared Notification regarding to JNU Admission 2013 and invites online and offline application form for their various entrance examination on its official website. jnuonline.in
Application in both mode online as well in offline are being accepted right now from all willing candidates who seeking to get admission into various courses offered by them. This entrance examination conducts every year to check ability of applied students to provide seat allotment in various courses in university.
Interested students can apply for the same before 23rd March, 2013. We are trying to provide you all information in brief which is most important which should be taken care of by you though if you have any query than you must follow official website or Notification.
The University will conduct this examination for admission to various full time programmes of studying in following 51 Cities :
Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Secunderabad, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam, Agartala, Gangtok, Guwahati, Goa, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Katihar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pant Nagar, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dimapur, Patna.
Schools and Programmes of Study :
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Arts and Aesthetics
- School of Biotechnology
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of International Studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Environment Sciences
- School of Computer and System Sciences
- Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Cenrtre for the Study of Law and Governance
How to Apply (Online Mode) :
- Candidate can apply for the same by visiting official website of the JNU at jnuonline.in through an online application form which should be filled up as per manner shown in notification. After filling it you must submit it for consideration your application as applicable.
How to apply (Offline Mode) :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same via offline mode. You can send application form to given address below though post by sending crossed bank draft for Rs. 300/-. Drawn in favour to “Javaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi”. Application send in a minimum 30cms x 25cms envelope.
Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067 (India)
Important Dates :
- Online application Starting Date : 7th February, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 23rd March, 2013
- Start of Issue of Offline Application Form : 7th February, 2013
- Last Date for issue of Offline Application Form : 11th March, 2013
- Last Date of Submission of Completed Offline copy of the online Application form to reach JNU : 28th March, 2013
Click Here : JNU Entrance Examination 2013 – 2014 Notification
Official website : www.jnu.ac.in | jnuonline.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.