JIPMER 2013 PG Entrance Exam – www.jipmer.edu – Application Form & Exam Date for MD/MS Admission :
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research, Puducherry has declared JIPMER PG Entrance 2013 Notification and inviting online application form for JIPMER MD/MS Admission 2013 on its official website at www.jipmer.edu.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is one of the top five medical schools in India. It is located in Pondicherry (formally Puducherry), a union territory town in southern India on the shores of the Bay of Bengal. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration.
It is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.
It is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, on par with similar medical institutes like AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh and Sanjay Gandhi PGIMS Lucknow.
JIPMER is a residential medical institution with its own campus spread over 195 acres (0.79 km2). It has about 200 faculty and 360 resident physicians and over 3,000 nursing, administrative and support staff. Every year it admits 100 undergraduate students and 75 postgraduate students.
JIPMER offeres many post graduate courses like MD. and M.S and to choose qualified students for admission, it organizes an entrace exam called as JIPMER PG Entrance every year and this year they have organize the same.
Name of the Programme : M.D. / M.S. Courses
List of M.D. Courses in JIPMER :
1. Anatomy – 4
2. Physiology – 4
3. Biochemistry – 4
4. Pharmacology – 5
5. Pathology – 6
6. Microbiology – 4
7. Transfusion Medicine and Immuno Hematology – 1
8. Community Medicine – 5
9. Anaesthesiology – 10
10. Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy – 5
11 Forensic Medicine – 2
12. General Medicine – 13
13. Pediatrics – 10
14. Psychiatry – 2
15. Pulmonary Medicine – 2
16. Radio-diagnosis – 3
17. Radiotherapy – 4
List of M.S. courses in JIPMER :
1. General Surgery – 13
2. Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 13
3. Ophthalmology – 5
4. Orthopedic Surgery – 5
5. Oto-Rhino Laryngology (E.N.T.) – 4
Total seats : 124
Time Perioud : 3 Years
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have complete their MBBS of it’s equivalent Degree from recognized university by the Medical Council of India.
Duration of Courses : M.S or M.D. courses is three(3) Year courses. It is starts from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2016.
Candidate must have complete their one year internship. Candidate complete their internship trained by 31st March, 2013.
Method of Selection :
Candidate can be select by the process of Entrance examination. This entrance examination is conducted by JIPMER.
Examination Date : 10th February, 2013 (Sunday).
Candidate can be download their Hall-Ticket on the official website of the JIPMER from 20th January, 2013 onwards.
Examination Fees :
- SC / ST / INS-ST / INS-SC Categories Candidate : 800 Rs.
- OBC / UR INS-UR / INS – OBC Categories Candidate : 1000 Rs.
- Candidate can pay this fees though computer generated challan from any branch of SBI(State Bank of India).
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Online Registration : 10th January, 2013
- Download Admit Card : 20th January, 2013
- Entrance Examination Date : 10th February, 2012 (Time : 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Exacted date of Publish Merit List : 18th February, 2013
- First Counseling : 10th and 21st March, 2013
- Commencement of Academic Session : 1st April, 2013
- Close Admission for MD/MS courses : 31st May, 2013
How to Apply :
- You can visit “http://www.jipmer.edu”.
- Now you can click on the “PG Entrance Examination MD & MS 2013 – Brochure and Online Application”.
- Now you can click on the “Apply Online” Button.
- Now you read all the instruction and at the last tick “Right” on the “I read the contents of the prospectus carefully and noted the prescribed dates for JIPMER MD / MS Admission 2013.” and Click on the “Click To Proceed” button.
- Now you can submit the Captcha.
- Now you can get a “Application Form”.
- Fill all the information very carefully and submit it.
For more information about the JIPMER M.D./M.S. Admission 2013 must follow the admission Notice.
Click Here : JIPMER M.D./M.S. Admission 2013 Notice
Official Website : www.jipmer.edu
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.