Andhra Bank 150 PO Recruitment 2013 at andhrabank.in :
Andhra Bank has revealed a notification regarding to Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application form on it’s main portal site at andhrabank.in to fill up total 150 vacancies of Probationary Officer so all those willing candidates can apply before 31st August 2013.
Andhra bank has declared the notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). There is total 150 posts are to be filled by this recruitment. Only those candidate can apply who have given the IBPS PO/MT combined exam and have valid score card. Selected candidates will go for the training in Manipal university where candidates will be trained in Banking and Finance. So, this is a golden chance to join with this bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official site of Andhra bank. All the details are given below, so go through it.
Number of post: 150 posts
Name of post: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 29 years as on 31/07/2013. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates have to pay Rs. 25/-
- During campus period candidates will be paid Rs. 2500/- pm and after joining as a trainee in bank internship of Rs. 10000/- pm will be given.
- Candidate should have done Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University and should have given the IBPS PO/MT combined exam which was conducted on 17/06/2013
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Group Discussion and Interview process.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online from the official site of Andhra bank.
Important date to remind:
- Last date for online application: 31/08/2013
Refer the full official notification before you apply for this post.
Click here: For official notification
Official site: andhrabank.in