AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2013 – Apply for 101 Vacancies – agri.ap.nic.in :
Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department has declared AP Agriculture Department Notification 2013 and inviting online application for AP Agriculture Department Jobs 2013 on it’s official website at agri.ap.nic.in from all those candidates relates with agriculture firms.
Agriculture Department of Andhra Pradesh Government seeking to find right and talented candidates to fill up vacancies of Agriculture Officer and the online application form now can be submitted for the 101 posts of Agriculture officers through its official site by all candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of theirs. So, here are the all details about this post.
Number of Post: 101 posts
Name of post: Agriculture officer
- There is no any fee for the application form.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and should not more than 35 years as on 01/07/2014. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates should be paid Rs. 16,150/- to Rs. 42,590/-
- Candidates should have degree in B.Sc (Agri) from any recognized university.
- There won’t be any written test or interview. Candidate will be selected on the base of their percentage in B.Sc (Agri) and experience. If you have experience then you are in advantage. Chances of getting selected will become more if you have experience.
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply by filling up the prescribed application form which is given on the official web site and have to send it with necessary attachments to the below given address on or before 02/07/2013.
Commissioner and Director of Agriculture
Opp. L.B. Stadium, Gun foundry A.P,
Some important dates:
- Last date to reach your form at given address: 02/07/2013 (by 05:00 PM)
Click here: To download official advertisement
Click here: To download application form
Official site: agri.ap.nic.in