APPSC Recruitment 2013 – www.apspsc.gov.in – Apply Online for 362 Assistant Engineers :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon going to declare APPSC Notification 2013 and will invites APPSC online application form 2013 for their 362 Assistant Engineers Recruitment on it’s official website www.apspsc.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission works under the Andhra Pradesh government whose responsibility is that to find relevant prospects for various government sector department who proves their self eligible for jobs and can take challenge to fulfill requirement and needs of them.
As per the latest news that we got from APSSC, it will going to reveal an advertisement on 19th January 2013 for their Assistant Engineers post and for same they will invite online application form to full fill that. If you are interested to join APPSC than apply for the same before 28th February, 2013.
Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer in AP Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service.
Total No of Vacancies : 362 Posts
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 34 Years (As on 1/7/2012)
Age relaxation will be extend as on government rules.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 15,280/- to Rs. 40, 150/-
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 29th January, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 28th February, 2013
- Last Date of Payment of Fees : 26th February, 2013
- Date of Written Examination : 26th May, 2013
Important Documents :
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate.
- School Study Certificate.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Declaration by the Un-Employed.
- Creamy Layer Certificate.
- a) Medical Certificate for the Blind,
- b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment,
- c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Educational Qualification :
LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, or any other qualification equivalent to it which should have issued as well as recognized by the SBTET.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same to visit official website of the APPSC at www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Now click on “For Online Application Submission” button.
- Select your post and follow that.
- After it you will get an application form which should be filled completely as per guidelines provide there.
- You must complete all the required information and Submit it.
- After submit application form we advise you to print it for reference and for further use in future.
For more information you must follow the Recruitment Notification or Official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission by clicking on link given below.
Note : Notification is yet to be revealed so we advise you to stay connected with us as we will provide it here.
Click Here : APPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2013
Official Website : apspsc.gov.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.