Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 300 PO Vacancies :
Bank of Baroda has declared a latest notification related to Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 for probationary officers and inviting online application form on it’s official website at www.bankofbaroda.com.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is inviting the young, qualified and active minds for the post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management by online application through only mode of application which can be obtain from link provided below.
BOB invites the young, dynamic and bright aspirants for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Selected candidates will go for the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking.
Number of Post: 300 posts
Name of Post: Probationary Officers in Junior Management
- Age of the applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years as on 01/09/2013. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Applicant should have any discipline’s Degree with 60%. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates 55%.
- Applicants who are currently in the final year can also apply. But they can submit the all certificates on or before 01/09/2013 and can secure the minimum marks.
- Candidates of General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD category have to pay Rs. 50/-
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
Exam will be online. The exam pattern is as follows.
- There are four sections in the exam Reasoning, Aptitude, General Awareness and English Languages. Each section contains 50 questions and 50 marks. So total 200 marks with 02:00 Hrs time. There is a Negative mark for each wrong answer.
- After this exam there is an English language descriptive test of 50 marks and having 01:00 Hr time. In this paper 5 questions are there.
How to apply:
- All eligible and interested candidates have to apply online through the official site of BOB. Please note that supplied details in the application should match your actual qualification so we recommend that before submit application of yours, check twice each and every info so that you won’t have to suffer from elimination of your registration.
Click here: To apply online
Click here: Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013
Official site: www.bankofbaroda.com