Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in – Online Application For 457 Probationary Officer :
Bank of Maharashtra has announced notification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application for their Probationary Officer (JMGS I) vacancies 2013 on it’s official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Bank of Maharashtra is a state bank of the Maharashtra state which has many branches in across all over the state. At this time they have a Recruitment for their Probationary Officer (JMGS I) posts so they are inviting online application to fill it. Eligible candidate can apply for the same before 16th March, 2013 by visit official website of the Bank.
Name of the Posts : Probationary Officer (JMGS I)
- Total No of Vacancies : 457 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should have completed their Graduation from UGC Recognized / AICTE Accredited Institute or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be extended as on government rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidate will be select for the same on the basis of Personal Interview.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 14,500/- to Rs. 25,700/- per Month.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 200/- for General and OBC Category Canidates.
- Rs. 50/- for SC / ST Category Candidates.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same by visit official website of the bank.
- Official website is www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Here you can click on “Recruitment” forum.
- Now you can find your Posts and click on it.
- Now you can click on “Apply” button and get an application form.
- After filling application form you can submit it.
- After submitting you must print out it for further use in future.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 25th February, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 16th March, 2013.
Click Here : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 Notification
Click Here : Apply Online
Official Website : www.bankofmaharashtra.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.