www.bsf.nic.in – BSF 430 head constable Recruitment 2013 : Border Security Force has declared BSF Recruitment 2013 Constables notification and invites BSF Recruitment online application form for their 430 Head Constables vacancies on it’s official website www.bsf.nic.in.
Border Security Force is a most famous force of our country which works to protect our nation on border lines across all Over India. Nowadays we heard news from channels that terrorists try to enter illegally on border and fires on our brave soldiers.
Just because of that brave soldiers who protect our border and prevent criminal or you can say terrorists activity on their standing evacuation we can sleep though they don’t care about their lives. I would like to salute without hesitation to those brave sons of our country and to their parents.
Now lets come back to main topic and let me provide you some of the basic information about this recruitment. At this time there are total 430 Various vacancies available in BSF which will be fill up as per the qualification of applied candidates.
So all those aspirants prospects who want to join BSF and want to provide their contribution to nation safety this will be once in a life time opportunity for you as online application form are being invited by BSF.
So if you are interested than you can apply for the same before 28th February, 2013. Brief details are as follows.
Name of the Post :
- Head Constable (Radio Operator)
- Total No of Vacancies : 430 Posts
Age Limit :
- For SC / ST Category Candidates : Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years as on 28th February, 2013.
- For OBC and Open Category Candidates : Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 Years as on 28th February, 2013.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have completed matriculation or It’s equivalent with 2 year ITI course in Radio & TV or Electronics.
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 class with Maths, Phyics and chemistry subjects from government recognized institute.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 50/- for Open and OBC Category Candidates.
- SC / ST Category Candidates no need to pay any charges to apply.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidates will be select on the basis of performance of applied candidates in Written examination, Preliminary Screening Test, PET, Medical Examination and Personal Interview.
Details regarding how to apply for BSF recruitment, application form and all others can be obtain from notification provided below.
Click Here : BSF Recruitment 2013 Notification
Official Website : www.bsf.nic.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.