Central University of Bihar Recruitment 2013 – www.cub.ac.in
Central University of Bihar has declared latest Recruitment notification related to Central University Recruitment Notification 2012-13 for their 64 Various posts on its official website www.cub.ac.in.
Central University Bihar is a one of the most famous university of the state. At that time it has a 64 Various vacancies for different posts. Eligible candidate can apply for the same. Here we have tried to provide all the helpful information.
Total No. Of Vacancies : 64 Vacancies
- Associate Professor – 29 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 21 Posts
- Professor – 14 Posts
Some more information about the vacancies :
- Development Studies – 4
- Mathematics – 3
- Statistics – 4
- Biotechnology – 2
- M.Sc. in Computer Science – 5
- Environmental Science – 2
- Bioinformatics – 5
- Communication and Media Studies – 4
- Economics – 4
- English – 7
- Hindi – 3
- Life Science – 4
- Political Science – 5
- Psychology – 4
- Sociology – 5
- M.Tech. in Computer Science – 3
Total – 64 Vacancies.
Education Qualification :
It is depend on the UGC Regulations, 2010.
Age Limit :
Candidate is not be older than 65 Years.
Age relaxation is based as per government rules.
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidate can be select though a personal interview and its performance base.
Application Fees :
General and OBC Category Candidate : Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST / PWD category candidte no need any fees for apply.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can be apply for the same though prescribed application format.
- Now first download an Application Form from the official website of the CUB.
- Official website is www.cub.ac.in.
- After download it , fill up all the details very carefully and send it to given address below.
Registrar, Central University of Bihar, Camp Office,
BIT Campus Patna,
P.O. – B.V. College,
Patna – 800014
Click Here : Central University Bihar Recruitment 2013
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.