Central Reserve Police Force has declared CRPF Recruitment 2013 Notification and inviting CRPF application form 2013 by all eligible candidates for their CRPF Sub-Inspector (Civil) and Constable (Pioneer) Male Recruitment 2013 on it’s official website www.crpf.nic.in.
There are total 366 vacant positions are available in Central Reserve Police Force for their CRPF Sub-Inspector (Civil) and Constable (Pioneer) Male posts which will be filled up as per eligibility of applied candidates so they are inviting application form from all willing candidates. Interested candidates can apply for the same by visiting official website of the CRPF.
Name of the Posts : Total No of Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Civil) : 54 Posts
- Constable (Pioneer) : 312 Posts
- Total : 336 Vacancies
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have passed their Intermediate/12th with 3 years diploma in civil engineering or it’s equivalent from any recognized institute or University.
Age Limit :
- For Sub Inspector (Civil) : Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- For Constable (Pioneer) : Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 23 Years
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Application Submission : 13th February, 2013
- Written Examination Date : 14th April, 2013
Candidate will be select for the job on the basis performance in written examination. This examination will be conduct on the date of 14th April, 2013. This is a entrance examination and it is compulsory for each and every candidates. In this examination MCQ type questions will have to face by all applied candidates .
How to Apply :
- Interested candidate can download their Application Form to visit official website of the CRPF at www.crpf.nic.in.
- Here you can download your application form and print out it.
- After obtain it you can fill up it and send it to given address below.
Office of the Inspector General of Police, Northern Sector,
C.R.P.F. Second Floor West Block No-8,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Official Website : www.crpf.nic.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.