Mines and Geology Department of Rajasthan is recruiting – dmgraj.gov.in
Rajasthan Department of Mines and & Geology working under the regulation of Government of Rajasthan has declared DMG Raj Recruitment 2013 and invites application form from all eligible and talented prospects on it’s official website at dmgraj.gov.in
Rajasthan government has declared various vacancies in the Mines and Geology Department. There is total 339 numbers of vacancies for various posts. Eligible candidates can apply using offline method which is only way to make application and yeas keep in mind that you have to do it before 22 July, 2013. Details for all vacancies are given below.
Number of post: 339 posts
Name of post:
- Khani Karyanideshak: 117 posts
- Surveyor: 42 posts
- Chemical Assistant: 05 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 04 posts
- Prospecting Supervisor: 04 posts
- Junior Draftsman: 39 posts
- Ring man: 16 posts
- Driver: 84 posts
- Mechanic Grade – I: 09 posts
- Pump Operator: 14 posts
- Electrician: 02 posts
- Applicant should be of 20 years and should not be of 35 years as on 01/01/2014. Relaxation on age is as per the government rules.
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and SC/ ST and other candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-
- For post no 1 to 3, 5 & 9: Selected candidate will be paid Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3200/-
For the rest posts pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- will be paid but the grade pay will be different.
- For post no 1: Candidate should have done Diploma in Mining Engineering or B.Sc. (Geology) with 1 year experience in field work from any recognized university.
- For post no 2: Candidate should have done Diploma in Mining or Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
- For post no 3: Candidate should have done B.Sc. with Chemical from any recognized university.
For more information refer the official notification.
- On the basis of the performance in the written exam which will be conducted by the officials, candidates will be selected.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill up the application form which is available with official notification. After filling up the form with the pre-requested have to send it with attachments to the Directorate, Department of Mines and Geology,Rajasthan, Udaipur on or before 22 July, 2013.
Click here: For official notification and application form
Official site: dmgraj.gov.in