DOITC Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 – 6300 Informatics Assistant – doitc.rajasthan.gov.in :
Department of Information Technology and Communication has declared DOITC Recruitment 2013 and online application from all eligible and relevant candidates is being accepted on it’s official website doitc.rajasthan.gov.in. DOITC has announced some vacancies for the post of Informatics Assistant on its official web site.
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online and details regarding to the qualification, age limit and other necessary information is as follow.
Total number of post: 6300
Name of post: Informatics Assistant (Suchna Sahayak)
- Pay band will be of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 as on 01/01/2014
- For general category Rs. 500/- For OBC Rs. 250/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be paid by e-Mitra or Common Service Center (CSC). Please read full detail for other information.
- Candidate should be graduate or having higher degree in CS/ CE/ CA/ CS&E/ Electronics/ EC/ IT or equivalent.
- Post Polytechnic diploma in CA or 3 years Diploma in CS&E/ CA/ IT or equivalent from a polytechnic institution.
- There are further more qualification, for that read the official advertisement.
How to apply:
- Applicant have to apply online through e-Mitra or CSC from the official site of DOIT&C.
- There is online test. Test contains two papers.
- Paper 1 is of objective type and contains Aptitude, Reasoning and Computer Knowledge.
- Paper 2 is of Typing Speed test.
- Paper 1 is of 100 marks and no marks for paper 2.
The syllabus for paper 1 is given to the official advertisement.
Some important dates to remind:
- Application process will start on: 01/05/2013
- Application process will end on: 30/05/2013
- Exam will be on: 16/06/2013
Click here: Rajasthan DOITC Recruitment 2013
Official site: doitc.rajasthan.gov.in