FCI Recruitment 2013 Apply for 460 MT Vacancies at fcijobsportal.com :
Food Corporation of India has declared FCI MT Recruitment 2013 via publication of notification on it’s official website at fcijobportal.com and invites online application to fill vacancies of management trainee.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is inviting to fill the vacant post of Management Trainee (MT). There are total 460 vacancies across the India. FCI is the large government department and there are number of vacancies right now for MT. So, who want government job then this is the good opportunity for them. Details about the post are given below.
Number of posts: 460 posts
- North zone: 158 posts
- South zone: 197 posts
- East zone: 12 posts
- West zone: 47 posts
- North – East zone: 46 posts
Name of post: Management Trainee (MT)
- Upper age limit is 28 years for all zone’s candidates. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as a n application fee. Fee should be paid in the form of challan or DD. If you pay by DD then DD should be in favor of “FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT”, payable at New Delhi. No any other mode is acceptable to pay fee.
- First six months are training period. During that time stipend of Rs. 8500/- will be paid. After training successful candidates will be paid Rs. 16400/- to 40500/-
- Please read the official notification for this section.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test which will be conducted by the FCI. After that Group Discussion and Interview will be there.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply either by online mode or offline mode. Then the copy of that filling form has to send it with challan or DD and all other necessary documents to Post Box No. 35, Sector-19, Noida – 201301. The envelope should be super scripted with
- Name of the Zone, post & post code applied for
- Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST/(PWD/PH) (as the case may be)
Read the official notification before you apply.
Click here: Apply for FCI Recruitment 2013
Click here: For official notification
Official site: fcijobsportal.com