Ganjam Recruitment 2013 | www.ganjam.nic.in | Apply for 204 Vacancies :
District Magistrate & Collector has declared a notification related to Ganjam Recruitment 2013 and inviting application to fill up total 204 vacancies on it’s official website at www.ganjam.nic.in before last date to do so.
Government of Odisha, Ganjam is inviting candidates to complete selection procedure for the post of Junior Clerk in district and sub ordinate Offices of Ganjam District under revenue administration on regular basis. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply through pre scribed application form on or before 8 August, 2013. All the details are given below for the post, so read it carefully and apply for it.
Number of post: 204 posts
Name of post: Clerk
- Vacancy in Cadre of Jr. Clerk: 131 posts
- Jr. Clerk post created against the promotional post of Head clerk: 5 posts
- Jr. Clerk post created against the promotional post of Sr. clerk: 68 posts
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2013. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of DD and it should be in favor of Collector, Ganjam Payable at State Bank Of India, Chatrapur.
- Selected candidates will be paid the pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Candidate should have passed the ME examination with Odia as language subject or should have passed the Matriculation or equivalent exam with Odia as the medium of exam in non language subjects or should have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII or above or should have passed a test in Odia in ME School standard conducted by the Education Department or should be able to speak and write Odia.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in written test and practical skill test.
How to apply:
All candidates have to fill up the pre scribed application form and have to send it with necessary attachments to The Collector, Ganjam, Chatrapur through Registered post/ speed post only in an envelope super scribed as –
1. APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK.
2. Category : – UR/UR(W)/SEBC/SEBC(W)/ST/ST(W)SC/SC(W)/PH/Ex-Service man/sportsman.
Official site: www.ganjam.nic.in