IIT Bombay Recruitment 2013 – www.ircc.iitb.ac.in – Apply Online for 317 Vacancies :
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has declared IIT Bombay Recruitment 2013 and invites online Application form for their 317 Various Vacancies on it’s official website at www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
Right now there are total 317 vacancies available in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay for various departments and posts so application form from eligible candidates are being accepted to complete it. Interested candidates should apply for the same before last date of application which is 28th February, 2013.
Name of the Posts : Total No of Vacancies
- Senior Project Research Scientist (SPRS):06 Posts
- Senior Project Manager (SPM) : 04 Posts
- Program Manager (PM) : 03 Posts
- Senior Project Manager (SRM) : 05 Posts
- Program Manager (PM 1) : 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant (TA) : 08 Posts
- Project Assistant (PA 1) : 18 Posts
- Project Attendant (Cons) (PAT) : 05 Posts
- Project Associate (PA) : 14 Posts
- Junior Software Engineer (JSE) : 30 Posts
- Sr. Project Engineer (SPE) : 03 Posts
- Project Manager 1 : 03 Posts
- Sr. Video Editor (SVE) : 10 Posts
- Video Editor (VE) : 10 Posts
- Senior Web Designer (SWD) : 05 Posts
- Web Designer (WD): 08 Posts
- Project Engineer (PE) : 12 Posts
- Junior Project Engineer (JPE) : 25 Posts
- Technical Assistant (TA) : 14 Posts
- Project Assistant (PA) : 05 Posts
- Sr. System Administrator (SSA) : 05 Posts
- System Administrator (SA) : 10 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager (APM) : 06 Posts
- Senior Project Assistant (SPA) : 15 Posts
- Project Manager (PM1) : 05 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager (APM) : 07 Posts
- Project Assistant (PA) : 10 Posts
- Animator (ANR) : 10 Posts
- Sr. Linguist (SLG) : 01 Post
- Senior Software Engineer (SSE) : 03 Posts
- Software Engineer (SE) : 12 Posts
- Technical Assistant (TA) : 05 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager (APM) : 03 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (STA) : 01 Post
- Language Editor (LE) : 02 Posts
- Linguist (LG) : 04 Posts
- Multimedia Editor (ME) : 05 Posts
- Sr. Video Cameramen (SVC) : 10 Posts
- Video Cameraman (Video Tech.) (VC) : 10 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should held B.Tech./ Master’s Degree / ME / M.Tech. / M.Phil. / M.A. / MCA / M.Sc. / Bachelor Degree in relevant field from recognized institute or University.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidate will only be select on the basis of Personal Interview.
How To Apply :
- Candidate should apply for the same in both mode Online as well Offline.
- In online mode you can apply through an application form which can be obtain from official website and complete filed form should submit before last date. Official website is www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
- In Offline mode you can send your Application form in prescribed format with attested certificates to given address below.
Senior Administrative Officer (R & D Office),
IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai-400076 (India)
Click Here : IIT Bombay Recruitment 2013 Notification
official website : www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.