ITBP 717 Constables, Inspectors & SI Recruitment 2013 – www.itbpolice.nic.in :
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has declared ITBP Recruitment 2013 through a notification on it’s official website at www.itbpolice.nic.in in which they are inviting online application form for 717 various vacancies of Constables, Inspectors & SI posts.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force right now seeking to recruit 717 well qualified and energetic aspirants persons who can work as per requirements of ITBP. Online application form from all interested aspirants who fulfill criteria as mentioned below are being accepted online.
Eligible candidate can apply for the same via online mode by visiting official website before last date of application. We are trying to provide you brief information about this IBPS Recruitment.
Name of the Posts : Total No of Vacancies
- Inspector (Hindi Translator) : 13 posts
- Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) : 16 posts
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) : 38 posts
- Constable (Animal Transport) : 104 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Overseer) : 80 posts
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) : 22 posts
- Constable (Driver) : 247 posts
- Constable (Pioneer) :
- Electrician-56 Posts
- Plumber-55 Posts
- Carpenter-35 Posts
- Mason-32 Posts
- Painter-09 Posts
- Welder-10 Posts
Important Dates :
- Date of Publication of Advertisement : 23rd March, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 22th April, 2013
Pay Scale :
- Inspector : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Sub Inspector : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Head Constable : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Constable : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Age Limit :
- Inspector (Head Translator) : Candidate was not older than 30 Years.
- Constable (Driver) : Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 25 Years
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) : Minimum 19 Years and Maximum 25 Years For all Other Posts : Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years
- Age Relaxation will be extend as on Government Rules.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 50/- for Unreserved Category Candidates.
- Reserved Category Candidates and Women candidates no need to pay any application fees.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be select for the same on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Written Examination, Personal Interview, Physical Standard Test, Final Medical Examination.
How to apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same to visit official website at itbpolice.nic.in.
- Here you can visit “Recruitment” forum.
- Now you can select your Post and click on “Apply” button.
- Now you can get an application form.
- Now you will be full fill it very carefully and submit it.
- After submission you must print out it for further use in future.
Click Here : ITBP Recruitment 2013 Notification
Official Website : itbpolice.nic.in