LIC AAO Recruitment 2013 – www.licindia.in – Online Application form, Notification :
Life Insurance Corporation of India has declared latest LIC recruitment 2013 and invites online application form for their AAO Recruitment 2013 on its official website www.licindia.in.
Life Insurance Corporation of India seeking to recruit total 750 Posts which are vacant now for their AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) posts so online application form by all desirous candidates who fulfill their criteria as mentioned below and notification are being invited.
Eligible candidate can apply for same before last date of application which is 1st April, 2013. This is our level best try to provide you all most important information about this recruitment in brief though if you have any doubt than you must visit official website or Recruitment Notification.
Name of the Posts : Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Total No of Vacancies : 750 Posts
- SC Candidates : 114 Posts
- ST Candidates : 56 Posts
- OBC Candidates : 201 Posts
- General Candidates : 379 Posts
OH Candidates : 12 Posts
VI Candidates : 11 Posts
Age Limit :
- Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years As on 1/3/2013.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should have completed Master / Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institute or University with mininum 55% marks.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges for General and OBC Category Candidates.
- Rs. 50/- + Bank Charges for SC / ST / PH Category Candidates.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidate will be select for same on the basis of Online Examination, Personal Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 5th March, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 1st April, 2013
- Tentative Online Examination Date : 11th May, 2013 and 12th May, 2013
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same via online mode to visit official website of LIC at “www.licindia.in“. Click on “Careers” portal where you can obtain various recruitment form. Click on above mentioned recruitment option and find application to fill it up with true information. After filling it now you are all set to submit your application to be consider as eligible and present tough competition among applicants. After submission you must print out it for further use in future.
Click Here : LIC AAO Online Application form 2013 Notification
Click Here : Apply Online
Official Website : www.licindia.in
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.