MP NRHM Recruitment 2013 – mponline.gov.in – Online Application for 1252 Medical Officer :
Government of Madhya Pradesh has declared MP NRHM Recruitment 2013 and inspiring all candidates to fill online application on it’s official website at mponline.gov.in by all those aspirants candidates relates with medical firm.
Madhya Pradesh government is recruiting Medical Officer for the National Rural Health Mission. All the eligible candidates can apply online via its online portal. MP government invites the all interested candidates to fill up the 1252 vacancies of medical officers. Online application process will start from the 15/06/2013.
All the details are given below for the post.
Number of Post: 1252 posts
Name of post: Medical Officer
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 564 posts
- Homeopathy Medical Officer: 564 posts
- Unani Medical Officer: 124 posts
- All candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- by cash to any authorized MP online kiosk or you can pay it through credit/ debit or internet banking.
- Age of the applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2013. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Not mentioned
- For Ayurvedic: Candidate should have degree of BAMS from any recognized university.
- For Homeopathy: Candidate should have degree of BHMS from any recognized university.
- For Unani: Candidate should have degree of BUMS from any recognized university.
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply by filling up the online application form through the official web site of on or before 5 July, 2013.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test.
Some important dates:
- Starting date of application fill up: 15/06/2013
- Last date to fill up the form: 05/07/2013
- Admit card will available from: 10/07/2013
- Exam will be on: 14/07/2013
- Result will be declared on: 18/07/2013
Please go through the official advertisement before apply.
Click here: To read advertisement
Click here: MP NRHM Recruitment 2013 apply online
Official site: mponline.gov.in