MP State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2013 – www.mpraf.nic.in :
Madhya Pradesh Panchayat & Rural Livelihoods Mission has declared a notification of MP Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application on main portal site at www.mpraf.nic.in.
MP State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MPSRLM) has announced some vacancies for the post of Project Manager and Team Manager. There is total 190 posts are vacant and to fill this vacant posts this recruitment process is announced. So, all the eligible candidates are invited to apply for this post, they can apply for this post before the last date. Eligibility criteria are given below for this post, so go through it and then apply for this post.
Number of post: 190 posts
Name of post:
- State Project Manager : 01 post
- Support Team Manager : 189 posts
- If you want to apply for this post then your age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01/07/2013. Age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules.
- There is no any fee required to pay to apply for this post.
- Not mentioned.
- For post no 1: Candidate should have a degree of MCA or BE in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized university and candidate should have minimum seven years of working experience in related field.
- For post no 2: Candidate should have done ME/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.V.Sc./ B.Sc. in Agriculture discipline from any recognized university.
- As a selection procedure written test will be taken and on the basis of the performance in this test candidates will be selected.
How to apply:
- All the interested candidates have to fill up the application form which is available on official site, then that form is to be send with all necessary enclosures to The State Mission Management Unit, Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission, Third Floor, Bij Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) on or before 20/08/2013
Click here: For official notification and application form
Official site: www.mpraf.nic.in