Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has revealed Notification regarding to NPCIL Recruitment 2013 for various posts and inviting application form from all aspirants candidates on it’s official website at www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL has recently announced some vacancies for Pathology Lab Technician, Stenographer, Assistant Grade I, Nurse and many more job openings. NPCIL develop Nuclear Power Technology and produce Nuclear Power which is Eco friendly and a pecuniary viable source of electrical energy to meet the increasing need of electricity in the country.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply by offline mode by filling the prescribed application form who are holder of mentioned below qualification.
Total number of post: 272
Name of post:
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 63
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI): 52
- Stipendiary Trainee: 41
- Scientific Asst/ B: 22
- Scientific Asst/ C: 20
- Assistant Grade-1 (Finance & Accounts): 20
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR): 20
- Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management):10
- Stenographer Grade-1: 10Nurse ‘A’ (Female):09
- Operation Theatre Asst (Technician/ B): 02
- Pharmacist/ B: 01
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Asst/ B):01
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/ B): 01
- The age of candidate should be in between 18 years to 35 years as on 01st May, 2013. Age relaxation is as per Government rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and should also have computer basic knowledge and typing speed. At last the personal Interview is also there. Performance of interview will also matter.
- Candidate must pass HSC with diploma in nursing from recognized institute or board. For more detail read the detail advertisement.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates have to download the prescribed application form from the official website. Fill all the details and have to post to the following address by last date.
Deputy Manage (HR),
Recruitment and Selection,
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site,
Via-Kota (Rajasthan) 323303
For different posts the last date is also different. So read the detail carefully.
Click here: NPCIL Recruitment 2013 advertisement.
Official site: www.npcil.nic.in