OPSC Recruitment 2013 Apply for 272 Vacancies – opsconline.gov.in :
Odisha Public Service Commission has published a notification related to OPSC Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application on it’s official website at opsconline.gov.in to fill up total 272 various subjects vacancies of lecturer.
OPSC has declared latest notification to recruit for the post of Lecturers. There is total 272 numbers of posts for different disciplines. So, all eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply for this post online from the official site. Details about this post are given below, so read it.
Number of post: 272 posts
Name of post:
- Anthropology – 04 posts
- Botany – 41 posts
- Chemistry – 08 posts
- Economics – 32 posts
- Education – 10 posts
- English – 26 posts
- Geography – 01 post
- Geology – 03 posts
- Hindi – 04 posts
- History – 21 posts
- Home Science – 05 posts
- Mathematics – 17 posts
- ODIA – 42 posts
- Physics – 19 posts
- Political Science – 09 posts
- Psychology – 08 posts
- Sociology – 06 posts
- Statistics – 02 posts
- Zoology – 14 posts
- Applicant’s age should be less than 32 years and more than 21 years as on 01/01/2013.
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted to pay the fee and for all other candidates Rs. 300/- have to pay in the form of challan and should be paid at any SBI branch.
- Selected candidates will be given the pay band of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.4600 /-
- Candidate should have done Master degree in concerned subject with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized University with 2nd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or those who have done Ph.D., D.Sc., D.Litt., M.Phill and M.litt should have 50 % marks in Master’s Degree with a 2nd class in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the record of their academic career and will be short listed for the interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form and then hard copy of that form have to send with described attachments to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 on or before 11/09/2013. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR LECTUTRER IN …………………………………….(concerned subject) O.E.S (GROUP-B)”.
Click here: For official notification
Click here: To apply online for OPSC recruitment 2013
Official site: opsconline.gov.in