RBI Recruitment 2013 – Apply for 525 Assistant – www.rbi.org.in :
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared notification regarding to RBI Recruitment 2013 of 525 Assistant vacancies for its Official Website at www.rbi.org.in. and RBI Recruitment 2013 in various branches across all over the India. RBI invites the eligible candidates to fill the 525 vacancies of assistants through online.
As per the advertisement published in the newspapers RBI invites the young and eligible candidates for the post of assistant. The brief detail about this vacancy is given below. All the candidates who fulfilled the all eligibility criteria can apply online through the official site of RBI.
Number of posts: 525 posts
Name of post: Assistant
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation is per the government rules.
- Applicant of generally category should have any Bachelor degree with minimum 50% from any recognized University. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates should have pass class in Bachelor degree.
- All applicants should have the knowledge of word processing in computer.
- Candidate should be paid Rs. 21,419/- PM
How to apply:
- Applicants need to apply only through online mode from the RBI’s Official web site at www.rbi.org.in.
the details of exam centers, application fee, age relaxation and other necessary details and conditions are not yet uploaded on the official site. It will be updated on the official site with starting of online application form or you can read from the employment news dated 8 June, 2013.
Important dates to remind:
- Online registration will start: 30/05/2013
- Online registration will close: 20/06/2013
- Payment of application fee online mode: 30/05/2013 to 20/06/2013
- Payment of application fee offline mode: 03/06/2013 to 24/06/2013
- Online test will be on: 20/21/27/28 July 2013
Click Here : RBI Recruitment 2013 – 525 Assistant
Official site: www.rbi.org.in