RPSC 350 Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2013 – rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in :
Rajasthan Public Service Commission issued a notification related to new job openings regarding to RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application from all aspirants candidates at application process portal rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC invites the online application for the post of the veterinary officer. So all interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official site. The detail about the post is as given below.
Number of posts: 350 posts
Name of the post: Veterinary officer
- The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 37 years as on 1st January, 2014. Age relaxation is as per the government rule.
- The candidate should be paid pay band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Candidate should be selected on the basis of written examination. Then the following process like Group Discussion (GD) or Personal Interview (PI) may be there. Date of the exam is not declared but may be taken in the month of May or July, 2013.
How to apply:
- Online application process is there. So all the interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the official site. More detail about the online application or application fee or any detail regarding to the online application is given on the official site. You have to apply through e-mitra or CSC. For that you can know more about it, just click the below given link.
Click here: To apply online
Official site: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in