SBI PO Recruitment 2013 – Notification and Application Form – www.sbi.co.in :
State Bank Of India has announced SBI Recruitment notification 2013 and inviting SBI online application form 2013 for their 1544 Probationary Officers(PO) vacancies on it’s official website www.sbi.co.in.
State Bank Of India is a one of the most famous bank in the Country which works in the banking field. They have many brances across all over the India with its headquarter in Mumbai.
At this time it is inviting online application form to complete their Probationary Officers(PO) Recruitment. So eligible candidate can apply for the same by visit official website of the bank.
SBI will announce very big recruitment in this year and as a part of it total 1544 Vacancies for their PO’s posts has already been declared. All eligible and interested candidates can fill application form vis online mode.
Application line will be open till 23rd February, 2013. Candidates who are going to apply for the same they will be select on the basis of the written examination. This examination will be conduct by the bank on 28th April, 2013.
Name of the Post : Probationary Officers(PO)
Total No of Vacancies : 1544 Posts
- SC : 225 Posts
- ST : 112 Posts
- OBC : 405 Posts
- General : 758 Posts
- PWD : 44 Posts
Age Limit :
- Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years As on 1st January, 2013. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should held Graduation degree in any discipline from a government recognized institute or University.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 30th January, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 23rd February, 2013
- Online Payment Of Fees : 30th January, 2013 to 23rd February, 2013
- Offline Payment Of Fees : 1st February, 2013 to 28rd February, 2013
- Written Examination Date : 28th April, 2013
Selection Procedure :
- Candidate will be select for the job on the basis of performance in both written examination as well as in Personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same by visit official website of the SBI.
- Website of the bank is “www.sbi.co.in”
- You will get an application form and you can submit it after filling it.
- After submit we advise you to print out it for further use in future.
Click Here : SBI PO Recruitment 2013 Notification
Click here : Apply Online
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.