www.tnpscexams.net – TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2013 :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2013 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancies and inviting online application form for 921 various vacancies on its official website www.tnpscexams.net.
TNPSC right now seeking to find and recruit well mannered and qualified aspirants for total 921 posts which are vacant for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and Research Assistant.
If you are willing to get government job and held mentioned below qualification then you can apply for it. So online application form can now be filled by all eligible candidate before 1st April, 2013. We are trying to provide you all that information about this recruitment in brief though if you have any query than it is advisable that you should visit official website of TNPSC.
Full Recruitment Information :
- Name of the Posts : Total No of Vacancies
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : 916 Posts
Name of the Service and Code No. :
- Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service (Code No. 019)
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay per month.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years (As on 1/7/2013)
- Age relaxation will be extended as on government rules.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 8th March, 2013
- Online Application Starting Date : 8th March, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 1st April, 2013
- Last Date for Payment of Fee though Bank : 3rd April, 2013
Examination Detail :
- Paper-1 General Study
- Date : 28th April, 2013
- Time : 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Paper-2 Veterinary Science
- Time : 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Education Qualification :
- Candidate should have done a B.V.Sc. Degree and he/she must have registered his/herself in veterinary practitioner under the
- Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984.
Selection Procedure :
- Applicant will be select for the same on basis of Written Examination.
Written Examination Centres : Centre Code
- Chennai : 001
- Coimbatore : 002
- Madurai : 010
Application Fees :
- Rs. 300/- (Rs. 250/- Examination Fees + Rs. 50/- Cost of Application).
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same via online mode to visit official website at www.tnpscexams.net.
- Here you can visit Advt. No. 05/2012, and click on “Apply Online” button. Now you can get an application form, Full fill it and submit it. After submission you must reprint it for further use in future.
Click Here : TNPSC Recruitment 2013 Notification
Click Here : Apply Online
Official Website : www.tnpscexams.net
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.