www.wbhealth.gov.in : Government of West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare has declared WB Health Recruitment 2013 through a notification which invites online application form for medical officer vacancies 2013 on its official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Government of West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare seeking to recruit talented and energetic candidates total 161 posts for the Medical Officer. Online application from all eligible aspirants are being accepted on main portal site.
Eligible candidate can apply for same via only mode of application which is online and to do that you have to visit official website of WB Health department. Brief details are as follows though we recommend that you should go through notification at least once.
Name of the Posts : Medical Officer
- Total no of Vacancies : 161 Posts
Reserve Seat Information :
- General : 82 Posts
- SC : 36 Posts
- ST : 10 Posts
- OBC-A : 16 Posts
- OBC-B : 12 Posts
- Reserved for person with disablities : 5 Posts
Age Limit :
- Applicant should not older than 40 Years As on 1/1/2013
- Age Relaxation will be extend as per government rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should have completed MBBS / Post Graduate Diploma / PG Degree / Degree in Neonatology/ Pediatric from recognized institute or University.
Contact Address :
Health & Family Welfare Department
Government of West Bengal,
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No. : 91-33-2357-6000 / + 91-33-2333-0100
Fax No. : 2357-5175
Website : www.wbhealth.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 22th March, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 12th April, 2013
Selection Procedure :
- Candidate will be select for the same on the basis of Qualification and Experience.
Click Here : Apply Online
Official website : www.wbhealth.gov.in