www.esic.nic.in – ESIC Recruitment 2012-2013 of Delhi for Paramedical Posts :
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has published a new and latest job opening of Delhi ESIC Recruitment notification 2012-2013 and inviting online application for their Nursing/Paramedical Staff in directorate(Medical) Delhi on it’s official website at www.esic.nic.in.
There are total 300 Vacancies for under sector of Nursing/Paramedical Staff in Directorate(Medical) Delhi and in order to fill thiese vacancies ESIC Delhi inviting ESIC Recruitment 2012-13 Online application form.
But wait in order to apply yo must meet requirements as given below. Brief details are as below and for full info with rules and regulation please follow notification link given below.
Name of the Post – Total No of Vacancies
- Staff Nurse – 231 Vacancies
- Nursing Orderly – 24 Vcancies
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 21 Vacancies
- Dresser – 13 Vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant – 5 Vacancies
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 2 Vacancies
- Laundry Operator – 2 Vacancies
- Plaster Technician – 1 Vacancies
- Occupational Therapist – 1 Vacancies
Pay Scale :
- PB – 2 employe get 9300 – 34800 Rs. with GP – 4200
- PB – 1 employe get 5200 – 20200 Rs. with GP – 2800
Education Qualification :
10+2/Sr. with Science or its equivalent qualification. Three years Degree course or Diploma Training. Metriculation or its equivalent from recognized board. Every post have a different qualification so more information you must follow the notification.
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 32 Years Age relaxation is based on the as per government rules.
Age Relaxation :
- 3 years for OBC.
- 5 years of SC/ST.
- 10 years of PWD (additional 05 years in cases of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC).
- Ex.SM- Length of service in Armed forces + 3 years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per item (c) above).
- Corporation/ Govt. Employees- Up to the age limit prescribed as above provided he has completed 03 years regular service in
Mode of Selection :
Complete selection of candidates will only be based on performance of them in common written test.
Fee And Mode of Payment :
SC/ST/PWD/ESIC employees, Ex. Servicemen and Female Candidate have a free of cost and All other categories candidate have a paid 125 Rs. for Application. Candidate can pay this Rs. though Challan. They can get a challan in Punjab National Bank from ESIC at any branch. Candidate have collect the system generated bank challan or attached with system generated online application form.
How to Apply :
- Before doing anything you must scan your Photograph and Signature and Thumb impression .
- Now visit www.esic.nic.in/recruitment.php or www.dmd-delhi.org for filling the online application form.
- Fill all the details very carefully and submit it and note down your Registration number or you can print it for future uses as well.
- After complete registration you can get a confirmation E-mail on your given mail address.
Attachment Document List :
- Date of Birth Certificate
- All Educational Qualification(Alongwith marks sheet)
- Technical/professional qualification alongwith Mark Sheets.
- Registration certificate with the concerned council wherever required.
- Copy of Challan/online payment receipt in support of payment of fee wherever required.
- Completion of Internship Certificate, wherever required.
- Caste certificate wherever required.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
- Disability certificate in case of candidate with disabilities(Physically Challenged)
For more information about the recruitment you must follow the Recruitment Notification. Notification link is given below.
Official Website : www.esic.nic.in
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.