www.ndmc.gov.in – NDMC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation) Recruitment 2012-13 – 641 Vacancies for Primary Teacher :
Municipal Corporation of Delhi inviting online application for their 641 Teacher Recruitment on its official website www.ndmc.gov.in. So hurry up this is the grand opportunity for all eligible candidate who meets their requirement and can apply for the same .
There are total 641 vacancies right now in New Delhi Municiple Corporation and for filling it, corporation has published NDMC recruitment notification 2013 for primary school teacher’s post, So they invite online application form for fill up this vacancies. We are trying to provide a full information about this recruitment but if any doubt you must follow the notification.
Name of the Post : Teacher
Job Profile : Primary Teacher North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Job Id : 10320
Total no of Vacancies : 641 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate have complete their 10+2 OR intermediate OR it’s equivalent from any government recognized Institute / board / University.
- Candidate passed their secoundry level with Hindi and English subject.
- Candidate have passed CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test) which is conducted by CBSE.
Age limit :
- For General Category : 30 Years
- For SC Category : 35 Years
- For ST Category : 35 Years
- For OBC Category : 33 Years
- For Phyical Handicape Candidate : 40 Years
Emoluments : Fixed monthly Allowance
Importance Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 17th December, 2012
- Online Application Closing Date : 31st December, 2012
How to Apply :
- Candidate can apply for the same on official website of the North Delhi Municiple Corporation.
- Before apply online you can read notification for full information.
- To visit official website you can click on “Apply online” and get an application form and completely fill up it and “Submit” it.
- After submit application form you can print out it for future use.
Official Website : www.ndmc.gov.in
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.