www.ongcindia.com – ONGC Recruitment 2012-2013 For WON Basin 509 Vacancies :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Western Onshore Basin Vadodara has declared their notification for their ONGC Recruitment 2012-2013 for Won Basin on its official website www.ongcindia.com.
Right now there vacancies in ONGC western sector Gujarat and Rajasthan. There are total 509 vacancies for the posts of WON Basin and they seeking talented and qualified prospects to fill those vacancies so application form for the same are now inviting by all eligible candidates of the Gujarat and Rajasthan state. Eligible candidate can apply for the recruitment before 18th December 2012.
Brief Details ONGC WON Basin Recruitment 2012-13 :
Name of the Post : ONGC WON Basin Recruitment
Total no of the Vacancies : 509 Vacancies
Important Dates :
Last date to Apply : 18th december 2012
Written examination Date : 3rd February 2013
For the Education Qualification you must download the advertisement.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age limit : 18 Years
Maximum Age limit for General category : 30 Years, OBC category : 33 Years, SC/ST category : 35 Years.
Age limit for Person with Disability:
Minimum age limit : 18 Years
Maximum Age limit for General category : 40 Years, OBC category : 43 Years, SC/ST category : 45 Years.
Test Centre for Gujarat Candidate :
Test Centre for Rajasthan Candidate :
How to apply :
- Log in to ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- Click to the “WON BASIN INVITES ONLINE APPLICATION FOR GUJARAT & RAJASTHAN (REGULAR POSTS)”
- Now select your state and click “Online Application Registration for External Candidates for Gujarat Posts” or “Online Application Registration for External Candidates for Rajasthan Posts” or “Online Application Registration for Departmental Candidates for Gujarat/Rajasthan Posts”
- Fill up your bank deposit information like, Journal No., Branch Code, Branch Name, Branch city, Deposit Date, Deposit Amount and after save it.
- After the submit bank deposit information on online registration to proceed further filling up application format and fill up it.
- After the completely fill up application format you can click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once you have submit your information than you should not be change in it.
- 8. Take the print of the application format.
- 9. Now you can affix your photograph on the application format and signature if half on the photograph and half on the application format.
- Candidate should sign on the registration slip at the space which is provided in the registration slip.
Submission the Application Format :
After filled the online application form you can send a copy to ONGC along with photograph and copy of your signature. With Application form send copy of Bank challan in and send it address given below.
Address to Send Application form :
Post Box No. 12026,
COSSIPORE POST OFFICE,
You can send it by ordinary post only as it reach before 4th January 2013. Delay application format will not be accepted.
link given below for region wise notification :
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it in your social network and of course like our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.