www.ugcnetonline.in – UGC NET December 2012 Results for JRF & Lectureship Exam :
University Grants Commission will soon announce UGC NET December 2012 Results or NET JRF Result December 2012 for National Eligibility Testing Examination on its official website www.ugcnetonline.in.
University Grants Commission had conducted National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship in December month of past year 2012. Now it will going to declare result of it very soon but date and time hasn’t been yet fixed by UGC.
This is a one type of entrance examination which is very very important for those prospects who are interesting in Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). UGC conducts their NET examination in 78 subjects at 77 selected NET Coordinating University.
This examination contains three type of question paper in which 1st paper is of 100 Marks, 2nd paper is of 100 marks while last one is of 150 marks. 1st paper will contain 60 questions out of it 50 question to be attempted. Every question was contain 2 marks. Duration for first question paper is 1 hour and 15 minute.
The next paper also contains 100 marks and 50 question which all are compulsory to attempt. Every question is of 2 marks. For this question paper duration is 1 hour and 15 minutes. The last paper contains 150 Marks and 75 question which all are compulsory to attempted whose duration for the last question paper is 2 hour and 30 minutes.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Apply Oline : 16th November, 2012
- Last Date for receiving print out of Online Application Form : 22th November, 2012
- UGC NET Examination Date : 30th December, 2012
- UGC National Educational Testing Examination Result Date : Approximately 3rd week of January month.
How to Get Results :
- Candidate can get their UGC NET Exmination Result to visit official website of the UGC “http://ugcnetonline.in/”
- Now you can click on “Results” forum.
- Now you can select your examination and click on it.
- Now you get your UGC NET results.
Contact Detail :
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Line Number : 011-24113447
- Official Website : www.ugcnetonline.in
Click Here : UGC NET December Exam Results 2012
In this world you have to be updated with them so to do so we advise you to subscribe with our email updates by entering your mail address into given above feed burner box as latest update related to government jobs, private jobs, recruitment and other news.
So we wish you all the best your bright future and if you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.